What is PhenoTimer?
PhenoTimer is a visualization tool for time-resolved biological data. It helps make sense out of gene-phenotype relations
in a temporal context, by displaying the time-driven phenotypic connections for the given dataset in parallel with networks
highlighting the genes or functions corresponding to a particular time point.
- • Handling time-resolved data
- • Display of connections between phenotype at single time points or for a time interval as arcs
- • View modes: 3D arcs, 2D arcs, circular, heatmap, line plot
- • Directionality given by color of arc
- • Time slider
- • Phenotype thresholds
- • Gene and arc selection
- • Time offset
- • GO term network display (biological process, molecular function, cellular component)
- • Network display from user input
- • Dynamic network generation from data at every time point
- • Highly interactive: zoom, rotate, pan capabilities
PhenoTimer is free for academic users under the GNU GPL v3 license.
Commercial users please contact us at reinhard.schneider'at'uni.lu.